Monday, August 4, 2008

Sayonara Nippon!

I leave Japan this afternoon at 4:05 and return to SFO this morning at 9:18 a.m. -- thanks to some serious movement through time zones and across the International Dateline.

I've had a great three weeks here and can't wait to share more of my experiences with my students at Media Academy, my friends and family. Thank you Fund for Teachers for making this possible. Thank you Hisayo and family; Midori, Hiromichi and Yoko; Sumire and family; Kosaka, Kazuko & juku students; Kazumi; Kyoto Gals; Ena Shiyakusho English Conversation Circle; the Katos; Tsuge Hiroko; WORM; and Ena High School staff for making this trip meaningful, wonderful and educational.

Due to technical difficulties posting photos and limited time on the Internet while in Japan, please continue to look for more postings on this blog after my return to America. Thanks for reading!

No comments: