Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello Kazuko English Village!

We are pleased to welcome Kazuko's English Village to our blog. Students in the juku, or "cram school," apparently will check out our blog and help us answer some questions. Hajimemashite, say Media Academy students!

We've had technical difficulties using this web site at our school ... but stay tuned for some questions about Japan and Japanese teens!

For starters, how old were you when you made your first origami tsuru? We tried today and most of us thought it was hard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you guys do for fun? Where do you go? :)
-BiancaSan

Shafer Sensei said...

Dear BiancaSan

Hello. My name is Ryokei Sakai.
Now I'm a student taking an entrance exam for a high school next month. So I can't go anywhere and sometimes my mom stops me to use even my cell-phone! But listen! Today my brother gave a big present! 'beats by dr.dre' Brand new ear Headphones for iPod!
I'll tell you more when I have time. tomodachini narimashou!